- New Center
- Thrift Store
- About Us
- Join Us
Please call the Admin Office at 425-774-5555 if you are unsure or take a look at our newsletter by clicking the NEWS link at the top of this page.
Keeping yourself healthy can be a challenge. We are here to help. We offer free blood pressure checks, foot care and a wide range other workshops to help you stay healthy.
Sign up for one of the many free classes or workshops and have fun doing it.
Online programs sign up available: https://schedulesplus.com/edmonds/kiosk/
Please check our our Newsletter (click the NEWS icon at the top of the page) for detailed program description. Many of them are free.
Tuesday, Oct 5th
The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Mammogram Van will be at the Edmonds Waterfront Center on Tuesday, Oct 5, to provide a convenient way to get the screening you need. The appointment only takes 15 minutes and no referral is needed for an annual screening mammogram. We’ll also have a nurse navigator on hand to answer your breast health questions and some helpful giveaways so please save the date.
Who is Eligible for a Screening Mammogram?
• Women age 40 and over
• Women who have not had a mammogram in the past year
• Women who are symptom free of any breast issue
Call now to schedule your Oct 5th Mammogram: (206) 606-7800
For more information:
• Most insurance plans provide for an annual mammogram. Prior to your appointment please contact your medical insurance provider to verify your eligibility.
• Funding is available to provide exams for women without insurance, please inquire about a “Sponsored Mammogram” when scheduling your appointment.
• Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Breast Imaging Program is an accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence offering state-of-the-art digital technology with specialized radiologists dedicated exclusively to breast health.
Provided by: Sue Shearer, RN. Call 425.774.5555 ext 113
Taking place on select Wednesdays, by appointment only.
Call 425.678.3664 for appointment.
FREE. By appointment only. Call 425.290.1276