BECOME A MEMBER
Annual (12 months from the date of sign-up) membership is $25 for a single membership, $45 per couple, $60 per family and $100 per business.
- Members receive significant discounts on our classes, events, activities and trips.
- Complimentary Community Breakfast coupon with your sign up or your renewal.
- 10% discount on all regular priced items at our thrift store
- $1.00 drip coffee at our coffee kiosk "Shore Pine Coffee & Gelato"
- Newsletter full of new classes, events, activities and trips information is mailed to you.
- Early notice of our special events.
- "Be in the Know!"
- Business members also enjoy 10% discount on advertising in our monthly newsletter The Sound Connection, along with their business information listed in our newsletter, on our website and on the TV in our thrift store.
You Make A Difference
Your support combined with the 30% income which comes from government grants and United Way, allows Edmonds Senior Center to develop the full potential of older adults of all ages in our community.
Joining Is Easy
Just download and fill out a membership form and mail it in with a $25 check ($45 for a couple, $60 for a family, $100 for a business). You can also click the link below to sign up online!
Please go to our Forms & Downloads page to download our membership form.
Everyone is invited to join the center. If the cost of membership, classes, activities or trips presents a hardship for you, the Scholarship Program can help. Please do not let cost be a barrier to your enjoyment of the Center! If you are in need of assistance, please contact: Michelle Burke or Angel Malidore at 425.774.5555 ext. 104 or by email.
Become a NEW member or
RENEW Your Membership ONLINE
A place for sharing
A place for generations
A place for caring
A place to be together